At this stage, students can decide what Universities they would like to go to. The number of years which is spent here solely depends on the course that each individual decides to study. However, most courses have duration of 3years. To apply for this, in most cases, students might be considered International students depending on the type of legal documents they have got and Visa. However, if an individual is classed as an International Student, it would be advised to go through the list of schools that sponsor the Tier-4 Visa scheme.


University sponsors: